Festivals are a vibe. Creating the right look and feel is important, so your festival stage hire has to be right. Having the right stage at your venue will elevate the look and feel of your festival. With the right stage hire company, you can transform any space into an exciting environment that looks professional and provides plenty of entertainment for your guests.
Benefits of Stage Hire For Your Festival
Whether you’re planning a festival, corporate event, or a school graduation, stage hire is an easy way to create an atmosphere that adds a professional finish to your event.
Stage Hire offers a wide range of benefits for any event planner:
- It enables you to set the tone of your festival with added panache. You can use our stages in any number of ways from having dancers and artists perform on stage at festivals, to having speakers deliver motivational speeches at corporate conferences or school graduations.
- Stage hire is practical as it enables you to avoid the hassle of building your own stage structure which means less time spent on preparations before the big day!
- Building your own stage may come with some safety challenges so hiring a stage from the experts reduces safety risks and headaches for you.
What Types of Stages Are Available For Hire?
When it comes to stage hire and the type of event you’re hosting, there are many options available. The type of stage you choose will depend on the size and scope of your event. We have stages for all terrains, uneven terrain and even stunning water stages to achieve that next level atmosphere.
For larger events such as music festivals or large corporate conferences, a more robust structure may be required. In this case, our mobile stage would be perfect! This type of structure is extremely stable as well as quick and efficient to assemble. With adjustable legs, we can find the perfect height for your festival stage whilst keeping safety the top priority.
We also have scaffolding stages which are versatile and stable and can be made as large as 12 metres wide.
For a large festival, our steel stages are heavy-duty and will meet the needs of even the fussiest of artists.
The good news is that regardless of what kind of event you are planning – from festivals to graduations- we can help find the perfect match between your budget requirements and event needs!
How To Select The Right Stage For Your Next Event
When you’re planning your next event, whether it’s a festival or an outdoor concert, one of the most important decisions to make is choosing the right stage for the job. Choosing a stage that is too small or too big for your event can lead to problems such as overcrowding and sound quality issues. As an industry standard, our stages are generally 8 foot by 4 foot but we also custom build stages larger and smaller.
The first step in choosing the correct size of stage is to decide how many people will be attending. This number will determine how much space you’ll need for dancing and moving around during performances as well as creating an area where vendors can set up their booths. Once this has been determined, you’ll want to choose from several different options including:
• A single day stage hire
• A multi-day festival hire with multiple stages
We are the industry experts so give us a call to discuss your options and we’ll take care of the rest.
How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Stage?
As you might expect, the cost of hiring a stage depends on a variety of factors, including the size and duration of your hire. However, if you’re renting from a company that has a large fleet of stages—like ours—you may be able to reduce these costs by shopping around for the best deal on multiple sizes and durations.
Other Items You Can Hire To Enhance Your Festival or Event Stage
The stage is one of the most important elements of any festival or event. You can’t have a good festival without one. But if you want to make your stage even better, there are other items that you need to consider.
• Backline: This includes everything that goes into providing sound for your band, including their instruments and amplifiers.
• Lighting: There are many different types of lighting, including up lighting and LED lights which can add another dimension to your stage and change its appearance throughout the night.
• Sound: If you want people at home watching on TV or online to hear what’s going on clearly, then professional sound equipment is essential for ensuring quality audio output from either mics or speakers mounted somewhere behind you on stage (as well as pre-recorded music).
We have staging equipment available for hire- even long term leases. Get in touch and let us know your needs so we can take care of the rest.
Festival stage hire is an easy way to add a professional finish to your event. Not only does it make for a more professional appearance, but stages can be used for all kinds of events including performances, speeches and presentations. Stages can be used indoors or outdoors and come in a variety of sizes, so no matter what type of event you’re hosting, there’s one that’s perfect for you.
If you’re looking for a way to make your festival stand out from the crowd, then discuss your options with us. The different styles of stages available mean that there will be one which fits in perfectly with your plans and budget. We are the industry experts and love what we do, give us a call today.